Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Back for a bit

Back to blogging again. it's been a while.

Ever since school started, I havn't really had a lot of time for myself. They gave us a shitload of work in the beginning of the year, but after we went and actually did all the work for a change, they decided to cancel it so that they'd lift some things off our shoulders......being hardworking doesn't really pay off much in this case.

It's rare that you'd find me just sitting at home doing nothing because of it...basically been overworking myself, but then again, that is what I'm supposed to do now, cause if I don't, I'll never keep up with what's coming. and that's the key to make it through this year.

other than that, ever since it started, I've been having these really horrible back pains, till I finally for it checked. turns out, I have a little more than just mere simple back pains. it's really complicated and I'm not gonna talk about it, but all I gotta do is to keep up with what I was told to do, and hopefully it'll go away soon...cause I'm only enduring the pain in hopes that it can be fixed. my spine, that is.....(I might show you guys the x-ray just for fun)


I gotta start getting back in shape again....Ramadan started and all I've been doing is eating and sitting <.< I'm hitting the pool again once it's over.

Sorry, I don't have much to say now...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home