Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Sloppy Update

Back!

I don't really have much today, but I felt like updating a bit...so I'll try to make this a meaningful post.

I've been downloading a shitload of movies lately, mostly for my brother but, I took the liberty to download stuff for myself as well, and since my friends have been busy lately being with their lives, I try and entertain myself with those movies. How Healthy, huh? It's amazing how many concepts I have developed through those moveis. See, I'm into moveis that are twisted, kinda disturbing, where you don't know what the hell is going on, till the end when the simplist of things happen that changes everything and gives you a stroke....that make you wake up in the middle of the night going "ohhhh so that's what they ment..."...yeah.

School's in almost a month. I'll start my senior year. I gotta re-design my uniform again...buy some shirts as well....I hate getting ready for school, with all the time consuming preperations. But this year will be the last...oh, maybe a new pair of shoes...

There have been a sort of tention here in my house...the biggest and most obvious one right now is the one between me and my sister-in-law...I declaired war...Enough is Enough. Cause the misses doesn't have the right to bitch at me infront of everyone about me not being able to sleep at my brother's house when I needed to sleep there. It's my brother's house as much as it's hers, so I kinda have the right to sleep there a night or two. Hell, after what happened, I'd rather sleep on a side walk on a cold winter night than to crawl to her doorstep.

What's amazing is that she claims that she feels guilty about it and wants to make it up to me somehow...but only because she wants to get rid of the feeling of being guilty. She doesn't even come to talk to me, so I started the riot. I kept bitching at her this time, I didn't yell but I was angry, and all she could do was nod and say 'Okay' while feeding the baby....Let's see what goes on from here, Rasha.

This old friend of mine....we used to be really close...best friends...but recently...well. a bit longer than "recently", we started drifting apart because of something stupid. A fight that didn't even start between us, got us apart. And when the time comes to forget all that shit and start talking like we used to before, she goes on and stabs me in the back again.

Whenever I call (yes, I still call her from time to time), She'd go on cussing at me and blaming me for not calling her or asking about her, when she's really doing the same thing to me, at least I'm calling from time to time, if she really have cared, she'd keep calling me, then bitch at me about not calling.

At times when she's in the city, she pretends that she wants to go out with me but really she doesn't, so she developed this stratigy. She'd go to a place, and then at night she'd call me and tells me to come to where she is..at a time where I'm probably busy doing something else. Then blames me for not agreeing to see her, claiming that whenever she calls, I decline...I mean honestly...I'm obviously pissed about it, that's why I'm typing it right now. Cause I know not many will see this, so it's best to get it out of me now.

Good news is : Hala got her internet connection steady...so that's a yay. She's loving Jordan, surprisingly...But I'm happy for her....though she is starting school in 8 days...sucks for her, huh?

How many nights on a couch does it take to fuck up your spine?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home