Thursday, June 28, 2007

Update

Almost a week after that little angry post I did...and I can't say I feel any different...though now, I'm more calm.

What's the news on me? well...I'm planning to make this a short post as well, so I'm gonna update in point mode :

  • Trying not to mess out of Yoga and dance classes...also swimming every now and then
  • Spending as much time with Hala before she goes to Jordan on Saturday *will update then as well*
  • Lacking in sleep and appitite and is starting to show on my face, not that anyone cares.
  • Getting a little too emotional lately...dunno if it's teenage hormones or something gone all wrong....I'll find out soon enough.
  • Detaching myself from certain stuff *not about to talk about it anytime soon*

and I wonder what's gonna happen in 2 years.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home