Friday, April 27, 2007

Pass the Wiimote, please.

So, boys and girls.

Yours truly has gotten her hands on a Nintendo Wii. It was actually a request from my brother. He said it's for both of us, but I know that's not true, he'll take it in a few days and take over it, just like the PSP, just like the PS2...I've gotten used to it...I'll be able to enjoy it for a few days, in the least.

After I got the thing, I went straight to Sara's place, Joe and Hala were there...we all sat, but I was the only one playing...no one wanted to try it...well...except for Sara, but she always threw the remote away when she couldn't do something...so....yeah. If anyone wants to challenge me, bring it on, I kick ass in tennis like a goddamn mother fucker! ( =_= ignore that). Dana kept her new kitten company, Hala and Joe had to go home early, and Sara was drooling over Dir En Grey's Kyo like there's no tomorrow (she actually thinks she had sex with him <.<), so Rama kept me company while I was playing....I should get the wii with me next time I'm there, I should let Rama and Dana play.

I don't think I'll be going to school on Sunday...not after the incident that happened on Thursday...that really affected me for some reason, though it really shouldn't, it's always been like this, so why is it any different now?...At least I'd like to wait till my doctor's appointment on Sunday...see if I can be cured of what I like to call 'Curse'. cause seriously, it is...

Sometimes, not speaking is way better than speaking in bits and pieces, I wish I knew the reason why it happens, cause I'd face it, head on...I should just..not talk much, I'm a private person, and that's what I should do. I'd lose the ability to express myself, but there are many ways I can do it...through art, music, even writing...but...after 17 years of being 'cursed', one gets fed up, don't you think?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home