Friday, April 06, 2007

Ossu! How's everyone doing?

Weekend's going by silently...boring actually, but isn't that how it's supposed to be? to relax a bit and drip out all the stress compiled throughout the week? at least that's how it's supposed to me for me, since the science students never have a break much...

Thursday, I went to this book fair thing that was held...my school took me and a bunch of selected girls there...I don't know why, but I skipped a day of studying and went book shopping...in those 2 hours I stayed, I came out with 3 books :

-- 'Never Go Back' by Robert Goddard
-- 'Dance Dance Dance' by Haruki Murakami
-- 'The Arabian Nights', translated by Husain Haddawy

though, I can't read any of them yet till I finish 'Kafka on The Shore'...so much work and it's not letting me finish the damn book...and this is a book I started reading in December...I suck, dude...though I'm kinda excited about reading 'The Arabian Nights'...all my life I've been hearing so much about the stories..and whenever I tell anyone that I bought that book, they're like 'Why? they're One Thousand and One Nights...don't you already know what it's about?!'...well, now I will...

So! The T-N : Battle of the online bands has officially ended...well..not officially, I still have to announce the whole thing, but I need to do some stuff before...to finally get some closure on the thing...let's just hope it ends fast...and Congratulations to 'White Claudia' for winning ad proving you guys are the better band. I'd also like to thank 'Maki Roll' for putting up a hell of a fight, 'Social Graduates' for an awesome effort, and '1337band' for lightening up the mood and reminding us to do our thing all the time. This thing wouldn't have worked out without you guys.

Though I'm kinda disappointed about the way it ended...I thought all the bands took it seriously and were sticking to the rules and everything was smooth....so you'd get a little upset when one reaches the deadline without hearing a word from the other band even after the extension of the deadline....this made me lose all motivation to do any more work...

Today I went and did a little shopping...god knows I need some new clothes...didn't spend much time, but I ended up with 2 outfits...you'd get a bit blinded by all the flashy summer colors that every shop displays...we're talking hot pink, freakishly lime yellow, deep orange.....yeah, summer colors......I bought the orange one.

I think the school is taking credit of my biology project...cause before I went to the book fair, I saw them loading a truck with a bunch of projects, and mine was one of them, I'm like 'Where are they taking those?', a girl told me that they're taking it to the educational zone, cause they're gonna be in a contest sort of thing between schools....and no one told me that my projects been taken...I don't even know if my name's on it or not...well, I'll check about that later.

and I'm gonna end it here now...
peace.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home