Friday, March 02, 2007

Anybody got an extra ticket for the "Russell Peters" show in Dubai? I'd appreciate it if you'd sell it to me...
Still cannot fuckin believe all 1400 tickets for sold out in 40 minutes...

anyways,

To prove that our school seriously have no respect for us students, the following has happened today:

around 3rd period, I was in class taking my chemistry exam (if you're wondering about that, I did great in it, it was easy). It was so easy, that all of us handed in the papers and we still got time to spare, so What I did was, take out a book and start reading stuff. Then the supervisor barges into our classroom and says firmly "Everyone, to the back"

Of course, no one knows that the hell is going on, I just tie my hair and go to the back thinking what are they up to now. Then she goes over to my desk and grabs my bag...yeah, she grabs my bag and starts searching it...I just quirked my eyebrow and asked her 'what are you doin?', then she's like 'come over here'...I went over there to see what the hell is going on, and she asks me to empty my pockets...this is not fuckin prison...when she made sure that I didn't get anything I wasn't supposed to get, she went and did the same to the other girls.....

turns out, they did this 'inspection' to every fuckin class in the school, and things that are 'forbidden' are confiscated....They weren't done with just violating our space...A classmate of mine was wearing a black bra, and it apparently showed, and they actually said to her 'your bra's too dark'....okay, you're violating our privacy to that extent?

The thing is, we cannot do anything about it, they'll just blame it on us no matter what we do. cause after all, the priority goes to the teachers, not the students. I should transfer schools...I'm seriously thinking of doing that next year...Let next year come and I'll decide.

I'll be drowning in my little game of Hide and Seek till then.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jack+ said...

thats total bullshit. how can they do that?? just for 'forbidden' items? a black bra? oh fucking heaven forbid!!! No respect.

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well if you are wonderin who is this !! i'll give you a hint .. "yaoi" !! rings any bells !! anywayz i'll start with Russell Peters , tough luck Girl ..Maybe you'll see him someday .. second , c'mon i know it's a total bullshit but it was fun (see how pethatic we became) well if you were in my class it would have been fun , coz we stole back everything they took , screw them taking our so-called forbidden items , it's a freakin PERFUME what so forbidden about it unless you consider smelling nice is a crime of some kind !! =_= .. anywayz about the bra thingie , there was another story where they actually found a bra with a girl in her bag and when they saw it , they were like : 0.o !!! and the girl simply looked and said : Bras aren't allowed !!?lol .. i would have done the same actually ^^

and whats that about you going to other school , you know i won't let , c'mon your last year without your friends you know after we graduate you won't see me again til god knows when !! so Stick your ass to this shitty school ! because it's as good as you can get !

^^ me go now
<3 Hala

7:01 PM  
Blogger Celestial Delinquent said...

There's a really thick line between the Science block and the arts block, Hala...

and hon, I'm keeping my ass to myself, I'm not about to get fucked by them anytime soon.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home