Wednesday, February 07, 2007


So...To satisfy your annoying need, here you go, Mira....Fuckin' Rock'n Roll, huh?

so, Ladies and Gents...Apparently I'm still alive and kicking, as you see.
got a new haircut for the new semester...isn't that classic? I can say it's shorter than before...
And you're looking at a girl who refused to cut her hair for 5 years till last June...

So, The T-N : Battle of The Online Bands is on it's way...one more day and the door closes...and so begins my job as the organizer...gotta upload the entries, decide on a format for the official thread, work on the prizes and stuff.....work work work....Not to mention the overwhelming schoolwork and the heart-wrecking coughs I still suffer from... (I was sick for like 2 weeks or less...I would've coughed my heart out.)

And so I go back to my life-less lifestyle (whatever that is) filled with words, notes and strings.
Hoping I'd do a little better this semester than the last. and for it It be less hectic..but we all know that isn't gonna happen now, is it?

I should sing something..............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES YOU SHOULD !!
*vigorously nods*

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home