Saturday, January 27, 2007

Everyone, say Hello to my new friend Mr. Strat. and his little trusty sidekick, Mr. Amp.

Yeah...Little Jade's got a new toy to play with.

So, a few days after my birthday, and a lot of thinking...I've come to a conclusion that I can't be depressed all the time...what good would it do me? so for now, I have to accept the way I am while trying to change the stuff that I can.

If the problem's in me, I'll fix it. If it's in anything else, I'll try to change it, if I can't, I'll just learn to cope with it...for now...

So, If anyone has a problem with me, face me with it, I'll decide if the problem's in me or in you.
If there's something between us that happened in the past and it's been resolved, grow up and move on.
If you're pissed at something and you need someone to blame, get the hell away from me.
I don't wanna be messed with anymore.

With that said -- I move on...

I have a new respect for guitarists.. I really do...they make it seem so easy...
But overall, it's really fun...I really enjoy playing it..might I say that this is the best birthday gift I've ever received.
I'll just have to practice practice practice to be playing 'well'...even with a burnt finger due to my never-ending feud with the kitchen...

I'll get you, Microwave.....You just enjoy your 'heat' thing for now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAAA...!!!

you're so lucky, ri chan..
I didn't get any presents on my birthday, you know.. :p

I'm soooo happy for you, ri chan.. ^^
have fun with your new toy..


p.s:
stop hurting your hands or I'm gonna take them away from you !

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home