Monday, January 15, 2007

What have I been doing these past few days since my break started??
Nothing useful for myself or anyone if that matters...except going around for a dress to wear at a friend's brother's wedding which is on the 18th..but other than that......yeah...
if anyone cares, I found a simple dress...actually looks like a prom dress..but it's good enough...and i got everything covered .... accessories, shoes, make-up, hair....everything covered...finally..

One thing that did happen...is that I realized that I became afraid of getting close to anyone...afraid of a close relationship with someone...cause every time I do that, I end up being stabbed in the back whenever I let my guard down....and that is exactly what happened to me a few days ago...

6 years of friendship gone to waste I guess.....

On another note, I've been working on organizing this T-N challenge thing...one of the original CORE members started a band of his own and challenged White Claudia, the T-N cover band.
and seeing that I'm not gonna be participating in it this time, i decided to make it official and organize the whole thing...I'm still working on the rules, but everything is pretty much set......almost......

Things I gotta watch out for from now on :

--Never get too close or put your complete trust in anyone for any reason, if it means being the loner that I am right now, so be it.
--Be more organized with your plans.
--Work on buying more formal clothes from now on.
--Get a fuckin life.

Yup...that's pretty much it...

Laters...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack+ said...

I wanna see ya in a dress~

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah me too!!
*nods nods*

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home