Monday, November 20, 2006

i've been upset about the whole finals thing...today wasn't really a good day when i woke up
i had this exam, it was hell to study..i did okay, i think...but i got al ittle annoyed.
this girl sitting infront of me, obviously has a crush on the teacher who was watching us during the exam (keep in mind that it's a female teacher) after the exam , she kept going on and on about how she couldn't do good cause the teacher was in the same class as her...........i won't comment on that but it got me even more annoyed...the headmistress caught me today about my hair..she was just scolding me but i wasn't paying attention to what she was saying...but it got me even more pissed.....it was one of those days where everything just pissed you off.

then..........it rained....
i've been waiting for it to rain for so long...now was the day..unfortunatly i had to stay in class the whole time, watching it from the classroom window...
Finals also have been switched yet again....From Jan. 16 to Jan. 3
i don't know how something as simple as rain could've made me feel better...

today i walked back home with a smile.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can it already rained over there while I still feel like living in hell?!?!

IT'S NOT FAIR!!! o(>_<)o

10:24 PM  
Blogger Celestial Delinquent said...

well..the rain only lasted a few minutes...and it was only on that day...the days after were all sunny and freakin hot...the weather gets nice at night though...

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but still it rained, ri chan..
I almost forgot how rainy day feels like... >_<

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home