Thursday, November 16, 2006

ever wished for a x-mas mericle?... if you did, don't ever do it again.
i always wondered why i had to take my finals during christmas and new years. though we don't really celebrate christmas, i wanted to feel the so called 'x-mas spirit' they all talk about...well...
i got christmas and new years off.........but it came with a price.
the price is : finals shifted from Dec. 24th, to Jan 16.
which means...imma be taking a final on the 21st.................
the mericle's turning into a nightmare.

now i regret my wish greatly......should i?

...i really gotta get my project done by this weekend...i've had it for too long, and i feel disgusted by keeping it for so long......the price of choosing to work with myself without a partner, i guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're gonna get your Jan 21st's miracle, ri chan.. I'm pretty sure about it... ^^

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home