Tuesday, November 07, 2006

why do i have this habit? whenever i start a blog, i eventually neglect it?!
maybe it's cause...my life's not that eventful ... more like , not worth writing down.
or maybe i'm just being swamped with school work..lately it's been piling over like shit, and beleive me, i'm not slacking off or anything...that is the life of a scientific junior, i guess....

apparently, somehow, i lost a couple of friends...i don't know why, i don't know what went wrong...i really thought we were good friends...anyone mind telling me what happened? i guess it's for the best...got me to know who liked me or who was just being 'nice'..in result, i think i made some new friends too....though i hope it doesn't turn out the way the thing did before....well, only time will tell. i guess....


school's been....odd lately....i don't exactly know what i do there that get me so tired and i pass out the minute i walk in my room...due to that, my whole day's been screwed up...i'm messing up my sleeping and stuff...gotta work a little on that...i think im returning to my bad sleeping habits of only geting 3 hours a day of sleep.....i should take care of myself more.

now i fully understand the phraze ''feels like there's not enough hours in the day''...
who's job is it to bring those extra hours?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we've been burried in our endless projects ne, ri chan...

I really missed to play aroud with my kitsune... ~>_<~

4:18 PM  
Blogger Jack+ said...

theres never enough time.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home