Wednesday, September 13, 2006

School sucks...Home sucks...The weather sucks...My computer sucks...meh..

second week of school is about to end and i'm already picking fights with all my teacher... today was with my arabic lit. teacher cause she thinks im not active in class...yesterday it was with my physics teacher cause she thought i was cheating...and the day before was with my chemistry teacher cause she gave us a pop quiz and got on my case for not studying...fuck that!..just like what Joe told me today...i never have good luck with teacher...all my life i go on with a sign over my forehead that says 'Hate me! Hate me!'...yup..that's Joe, alright.

i've been playing guitar almost everyday now...trying to polish my none-existing skills..i think im making progress...still practising Barre chords...especially the Bmaj...i'm trying to play this song called 'You're Not Here' from Silent Hill 3...might be my possible next recording...it's a fairly easy song and i should have no problem playing it...but the Bmaj....=_= screw it.

Last night, i made myself a new SoundClick account...i never liked my old one, plus this is like..letting-go-of-my-past sort of thing...i only put the songs i think i started to sound decent in...(i just realized i only recorded 2 songs in 4 months...i suck), and i kinda like it so far...
if anybody wants to check the link, here~ :

I Wanna Know Why The...Spider2pins So Beautiful...

and yes, i am aware it's the same name as the blog's...i just can't help it, this song means something to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home