Sunday, July 23, 2006

running into people that you know and did not see in a long time is cool...running into people you know did not see in a long time that you hate is fucking bad.
this seems to be happening alot these days...coincidence?? the shit it is! people just love to screw me over...is it that much fun? i wonder...

big news is, after a lot of discussions and argues and yelling and screaming and all that crap, my parents look like they're splitting up...mom's going to Canada and is planning to take me with her, and me alone...kinda saw it coming, and it's probably for the best anyways, but the Canada thing...i'm still not sure about it...anyways i won't bitch about it cause i know lots of people have it worse than me...it's just not right for me to complain.

gotta look up any ways to learn web designing shit, cause i'm gonna have a job that requires me to know these stuff...family business thing, and i'm the only one in the family who knows anything about computers...barely...better get started now, learn photoshop, illustrator, Java script, etc...sounds like a major pain =_=

i suppose having a job is better than having nothing. at least i'd be making money, right? and i'd have connections with the boss~.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack+ said...

I couldn't sleep so here I am. I'm sorry to hear about your current situation. I hope things will get better for you na.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home