Friday, August 18, 2006

A new summer day, followed by a new summer night...that's how it goes on everyday...
a few days ago, more than a week ago, what should be good news to my family, was a fucking nightmare for me...my sister-in-law got pregnant...and all of it came crashing down on me.

for starters, she demanded that we get rid of my cats, Panda and kitty...i was and still against the whole idea, but who'd wanna listen to the voice of the last youngest member? as far as they're concerned, i'm just a little kid who doesn't know what she's talking about, and should be left barking like a dog on the side...which led to them making me give my cats away myself... and what's worse, no one is bothering to look at her 2 faced personality, and of course, who'd believe me if i told them? everything would be okay with me if she fucking stayed away.

stress is literally piling up over my head, with classes starting in 15 days, i gotta start preparing everything...this is supposed to be a fresh new start...though i doubt it would be any different than the others...
screw it, let's just go on and see what's faith got up it's sleeves for me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack+ said...

I'd like to say: 'Go with the flow.' ya know? But maybe thats just it. I think you need to crash into a few more waves before things can start to get better. Don't give up on yourself na. I believe in you. Fuck all those who get in the way. If its something you dont want to hear, its all just white-fucking static anyways. Even if theres nothing you can do, as long as 'you' know your right and absolute with your resolve than thats all that matters.

take care,

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home