Tuesday, November 28, 2006


'All I need right now is a polished moon.
The kinda moon that you and I can touch and feel ...
A grand Utopia that's hardly ours but never fades.'

Am I heavely influenced by FAKE?'s new album and by Mr. Lloyd himself? Yes I am.

I've been listening to the album non-stop for the past couple of days since I finally found it (keep in mind that everyone who bought the album is being such a prick about sharing it.) and I am liking it. It has a variety of styles in it, it doesn't stick to that dark aura 'SFB' had.This one's a little lighter and a little less tence than the 'Black' album...sure it has it's ups and downs but it's good overall...though i wouldn't recommend listening to it without listening to 'Songs From Beelzebub'first.

I find the connection between these 2 albums quite amuzing. If you listen closely to the lyrics, in 'Dear Dorothy' he kinda put in some hints of 'Baby Blue' and 'Boom Boom'...I still have to actually listen to the lyrics more closely or wait till someone gets them.

Think of it as this tale about this guy who's little lost with his battle with the devil inside of him, and what happens later when an angel shines a light through...

in Ken's way of course...
It might sound a little clich'e but i promise it's an interesting ride..Listening to both albums, that is...for without one, the other doesn't exist. You can't understand one without the other.

Lately i've been writing random shit here and there...more than mere thoughts, less than meaningful lyrics to anything...enough about that.

Before i forget anything, I'd like to announce to anyone who reads this crap that I became a part of a band of the sort and will be posting our first project shortly, more details on that later.

Yesterday was the 2nd day this year that it actually rains...if you could actually call what we have here rain...more like...Heaven's spitting on us. but it's rain no less....people find it gloomy but..i feel relaxed in the rain...maybe because i havn't experienced heavy rain in my life and the fact that it doesn't rain here much often...Sky looks so beautiful in the morning...I force myself to wake up earlier than usual, no matter how late I sleep, just to have time to stare at the cloudy morning sky and kiss it on the cheek with a cheery good morning hoping it'll make my day too...after all , what's a blue sky for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home