Friday, December 01, 2006

Dear Jack :
sorry I can't do anything for you for your birthday today, the only thing I did was this little thing with my little humble stars, I hope you liked cause...it's the thought that counts, hon.
I had to do something or else I'd feel bad, after all, you're a precious friend of mine and you mean a lot to me.I know you'd do the same thing for me and even more...so I just wanted you to know that I thought about you today and I'm really thankful to have met you.

Jade

Edit :

Alright guys, It's finally here...let me introduce the band for you guys :

White Claudia ;

Vocalist: JADE
Bass + Moog: Yin Ng
Guitars and drums: Jack Murakami
Arrangement + mixing: Jack.M

This had a lot of effort spent on it and all the members did the best they could. So without further ado, here it is :

You're Not Here -- Originally by Akira Yamaoka and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn -- Performed by White Claudia for your listening pleasure.

Listen with headphones for the full experience.

and with that, I'll leave...and once again : "Happy 24th Birthday Jacky"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU MADE IT, RI CHAN!!
yokatta.. *relieves*
^^

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home