Friday, April 13, 2007

Baby.Fever

The little runt you're all looking at is my new-born nephew. I, at least, felt the obligation to welcome baby 'Omar' to the world.

I still didn't see him yet, but I will...maybe today or something..to be honest, I'm a little discouraged. Cause this kid's been causing me trouble ever since he got here... not that the trouble wasn't there when he we still 'in'.

for some reason, I'm at a point where every thing's turning against me...to the point where I just don't sit in the house anymore and sneak out of the house when it's unbearable...I actually did that...last week...I ran away from home for a day, lol. Immature, I know, but I was trying to prove my unheard point. but uh...when everyone's turning like that against you at once...it kinda makes you wonder if it's you or them.

I actually didn't know about the baby till after I coincidently answered my dad's phone and my mom was like 'is your dad there? tell him Rasha had the baby'...and that is how I found out..I was actually the last to find out about the whole thing...Even my sister, who's in Sharjah (A City that is around 2 hours away from mine , minus the traffic jam) knew about it before I did... this kinda tells you that there's no need for you to know.

I don't know if I should not care about the whole thing, or just do what whatever the hell the want me to do, cause I'm really confused about what should be done and what should not.

I just can't get why they want me there , in the hospital anyways, according to them (and I have been told this before) my presence is just like my absence...so why bother go if they don't even want me there?

they made a big deal out of me not going to the hospital yesterday, which resulted in my bad mood when I was supposed to be having fun with my friends. Everyone likes being a prick, huh?
how am I supposed to go when there was no one to take me there, and not even bothering mentioning the name of the hospital? I shouldn't care about it..just do what I'm doing right now...cause I'm the only one who's burning blood for no fuckin reason, honestly.

I have a bad feeling about this......Let's just hope for the best...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah.
I'm gonna kidnap you, and we're running away to my country, then to Canada. D=
*hugs!*

-Rin-

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home