Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Report Card Day.

so, Ladies and gents, what I have in my hands hands is what everyone calls 'A Ticked to Hell'. and I will let you in on the crap I've been doing this last semester :

.:.Islamics : 89/100 (I swear, this thing never changes, it's the same grade I've got since the beginning of the year.).:.
.:.Arabic : 181/200 (...Okay, I think I deserve this one, I've never been good in it <.<..Sorry Mom.).:.
.:.English : 99/100 (That bitch took away that one mark! I didn't do a thing! I got all full marks and I participate in class!).:.
.:.Math : 284/300 (I actually thought I was getting less...I did better than last semester, though.).:.
.:.Physics : 184/200 (She hates me, I swear to god =_=).:.
.:.Chemistry : 91/100 (And I thought I did better....oh well.).:.
.:.Biology : 90/100 (hm......I should be satisfied.).:.
.:.Geology : 48/50 (yeah, I expected this one...though she hates me too.).:.

Yup..that's it...I feel like I would've done better...but I just lack the motivation, as I always say and complain like a broken record. then again, I should only blame myself for the 93% score, though it isn't bad, I should aspire for more....let's just see what finals are gonna be like.

The little run and his mom went to Sharjah today...that's one month of no whining and complaining and no baby gossip. I should try to relax right now...says the paranoiac who's caffeine addiction led her to freaky sleeping patterns and left her itching for gum every 5 minutes, lol.

and now, I'm off to kick some visual basic ass.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home