Sunday, June 17, 2007

Work of the Devil

I should've updated a few days ago, but I just didn't have the time to do so.
I got my grades on the 14th, and I'm finally relieved. With all the screw ups I made on the term and the finals, I expected to get an average around 80s or so, but I proved that I could still get a 93% without sleeping with the principle or suckin up to the teachers.

Someone has made their personal mission this summer...to turn me into a *and get this* girl.
We're talking all the way, clothes, make-up, hair, body...everything. I'm taking up stuff I never even thought about...but I know this : I'll be doing a lot of Yoga and dancing...the summer colors knowledge gotta come in hand a lot now <.< let's just see when this phase's gonna end.

In my free time, I spent some of it researching about my condition, and I noticed something : that people with my disability were considered a work of the devil...see, this makes much sense now, cause I'm the devil girl, the next best candidate to becoming Satan! ain't that right, Hala?

Last night I went to my good friend 'Suhad''s graduation party. We were always together in kinder garden. We were in the same class, in the same building, and on the same floor, but I got held back in first grade, and she kept going. That's why she's graduating before I do. I havn't seen her in forever, due to the fact that she moved to a place far away. I can't go to her place as often as before, so we kinda lost touch for a while, but I got to see how much she has changed over the years. The skinny little friend of mine grew up, I actually didn't recognize her in the beginning, neither her sister 'Hadeel', They grew up to be gorgeous young ladies. It was a fun party. The children loved me *laughed*, cause I was the only person who'd give them a face and actually talk to them. I'll post a picture when I get my camera back.

This summer won't be one of my best, but I guess it's gonna be interesting...despite the pressure I'm getting...Let's see when this phase is going to end...I'll talk about it more if it gets more severe.

Peace.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home