Sunday, June 10, 2007

Joe, Hala and I

So, people. I've got a special treat today.

Joe, Hala and I decided to shoot a video, to make some memories before Hala leaves to Jordan.
The 01:43:32 video has been reduced to a mere 4 minutes, for me to be able to share a part of it on my humble little space here.

It starts off as if we're just staring into the blue. We were just watching T.V in the back, trying to comprehend what we just saw. I'm in the middle...Joe's the one with curly hair next to me. and Hala's the one with the glasses on the other side.



My hair looked a little weird that day, and I was practically high. but I promised I'd put it here...ask me if you need any translations or something. And I'll see you next time.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rin Zhen said...

ROFL. You are so cute :3

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hala is here !!
Maha i can't believe you actually posted this part H_H , there are more decent ones , you know !?
anyways , at the beginning , what the hell we were watching , something related to lovely complex or something , because thats why i said after the realization hit us !! what else !!
you just revealed my darkest secret in this video ! hope no one notice ^^
anyways ^^ good thing you posted it , now i'll just open your blog in Jordan and cry my eyes out of their eyeballs .. >_< !!
well , till then
Bai bai
Your God !!
Hala ^^V

11:07 AM  
Blogger flaming text said...

nene! , i didn't realize how crazy we are until i watched this!
hehe , lovely complex ? what was that ? , what were we watching? was it that blonde rapping ?
ah well, it was fun xD ..
muah! im gonna miss this! *sniffle* gah!
peace , joe

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jack+ said...

sway for me baby~

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home