Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Beginning of Summer

So old Journal...we meet again. I'm sorry for neglecting you for nearly a month now...I won't make any excuses for not updating you at all...I'll try my best to highlight my past month for you, and I'll try to be generous.

So! Finals came and went by so fast...I didn't really expect it to come and go like that. But I'm glad it's all over right now. I'd get to really clear my thoughts a bit and work to make what is about to come worth while.

The most difficult one of them for me was Chemistry, where it should've been easy. I'd just lose sight of what's required in the question and tend to complicate things even more...I went on with the questions writing some really unnecessary crap...that's a definite minus.

the thing everyone was really afraid of turned out to be okay actually...though, 10 pages of math + 3 hours could really fuck your brain and drive a science student homicidal.

And that pretty much concludes my finals days as a high school sophomore...Senior year is about to come. I wonder how would that turn out...I'm afraid, actually...cause this is it, this is why I've been attending school and getting prepared for. Everything up till now it's just a prep course for this Senior year...The slightest mistake might really change my future like that...I lie to myself and say that I'll work on getting a scholarship...but I need to find my long-lost motivation fast...

Lately, I've been listening to 90's rock...the good ol' times. Where Garbage rocked, Smashing Pumpkins kicked ass, and Oasis blew my ears away when I was going back and forth between cities.I think of how many time I listen to those songs..I could never get tired of it. In a period of time where I was a mere 6 or 7 , with no word of English in mind...Whenever I'd see that one music video on T.V, I'd neglect everything that was in my hands and just stare at what's in front of me. The style is just Timeless to me. It never gets old, and it never will. And I'd tell myself that I'm gonna make that kind of music when the time's right. Timeless...

I've been put in a situation, where I actually liked the way I handled it. I didn't know I was able to keep my cool in a such a position. But in return, A huge responsibility has been put on my shoulders. I just got to prove that I could go through with it and I'm not such a dumb kid after all. It's hard to be the bigger person when you are the smallest.

I don't understand this. I don't understand why I just sit alone in a room on a chair, thinking about a certain thing...and I realise that I shouldn't be thinking about it, When I know that it's wrong to think about it, When I know that it's not gonna happen, When I know I can't associate it with everything....It is becoming an addiction, I think...an addiction I wanna get rid of, and at the same time, I don't...confusing, isn't it? I don't like myself speaking in puzzles either...then again, all I do is talk in bits and pieces. I have to figure out a way to put them together before it's just too late.

To conclude my thoughts for today, Here's my first recording in over 6 months...Maybe I did it to celebrate the beginning of my summer...Maybe I did it to impress a certain someone...who knows?

I'll see you around, ne?

Push It

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wuv joo, o-hime-sama :D

-Rin

5:28 PM  
Blogger Jack+ said...

That was killer hon. You got shirley mansons growl to a tee.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Jack+ said...

You shouldn't follow a fuck up down a rabbit hole. Because it will only lead you into a massive happening and fuck with your pure soul. Dirty hands can't clean. And enjoy the summer watch 'pirates 3' and have a soda with a nice boy this year na..

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home