Sunday, July 01, 2007

Departure

So...It's July the 1st. A month has passed already, I can't help but to look back at what happened during the past month of my summer. The picture you guys are looked at is me with 2 of my closest friends, I believe you have met Joe and Hala before. I just felt obligated to put this particular picture in this particular post.

The song you're all listening to is 'Famous Last Words' by 'My Chemical Romance'. I'm not a big fan of them, but this particular band and song was what Hala was known for here. These past few days I spent away from home, was spent with these 2 people, mostly. cause it was our last chance for the 3 of us to be together, and now that she's not here, it's kinda weird, knowing that she's not right next door anymore. Hala, if you're reading this, you know what I'm trying to say.

Oscar, the cat, has been taken to Joe's. I would have taken him in myself, except everyone here started bitching about the baby. But I'm here for any advice Joe might have about him. Everything I wanted to say has been said already, so no need to repeate myself. Good luck in Jordan, Hala.

And now, for the other half of the post :

Things at home are confusing, as usual. But I guess you could say that I came up with a new resolution for myself. No use of being the only one depressed all the time, it'll eventually affect my life in all aspect, and my health. Let's just hope that I get to keep that resolution.

On other note, Guess what people. I just found out that Oblivion Dust is back! yes, FAKE?'s Ken Lloyd's former band is back for 2 concerts in september, not sure if this will lead to any new material, but I'm excited about that. O.D could really kick some musical ass. so..yeah, that's good news.

My life's at a turning point right now...to me, it's like the summer of seperating a kid from an adult. And it's turning out to be the worst, to be frank. But it had to come someday, the change, the departures, the seperations and the goodbyes. They all had to come someday. But I'm just bitching right now.

Let's just see how this months gonna turn out...any departures and changes, anyone?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger flaming text said...

so O.D is coming back huh ?
don't get your hopes too high though , hate to see you depressed.
well , im glad your trying to lie and forget about all the annoying peaople with problems all around you , it's about time to let go ,good luck with that maha , i'll always be here for you .
so this is our first official hala-less day .
it's hard for us let alone her, but we all know that someone with her potentials will be just fine .
but this whole thing really hit me and made me remember how short is the time we have left , a year is nothing ! it passes so fast! but i know that i will never lose touch with great friends like you , and so i wil try to enjoy every minute to the fullest from now on , cos life is just full of surprises .
joe

1:24 AM  
Blogger Jack+ said...

I'll be the devils advocate.

Oblivion Dust will kick ass. So get your hopes up high cause the come down will be something to write about.

The world will keep spinning. As long as you remember the defining moments. remembering who you are shouldn't be that hard.

Change can be a great thing. If you let it to be.

The world keeps turning. And you'll move on. Along with the friends you keep, new ones will appear. If you want them too.

Feelings change. How it sync's in with the world, it scares me.

Hey, little larva. keep on keeping on.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home