Saturday, August 04, 2007

Riddle

It's an interesting post for me tonight, cause I've been through probably one of the worst nights I've had yet. Nothing in particular happened, but...it was hell for me.

I didn't really feel like sleeping, so I decided to catch up on some reading, and that went good. Till I decided to call it a day and finally pass out at 3:30-4:00 AM. As I was lying down on a couch, I couldn't keep my eyes shut for some reason...maybe it was just the couch I was sleeping on, but it wasn't. My mind was playing tricks on me, cause it was racing like a bitch.

Different random thoughts that I don't think I'd ever think about starting coming to me...and no, I couldn't get rid of them. So I just kept thinking and thinking and thinking. I tried changing the place, I went to sleep on a bed..no luck...it just won't leave me alone...my own mind won't leave me alone. I kept searching for an exit, but my mind was shooting thoughts at me, one after the other.

I just couldn't hide, I couldn't just avoid thinking about anything and stick to nothing. So I try to figure out what the hell is it that my mind is trying to tell me, figuring out each thought in my own way, and still got nowhere near what the point was. I really didn't feel like myself that night, I was sorta trapped. Trapped inside my own damn mind.

It all went to rest about 6:00-6:15. AM..only for it to come back to haunt me at 9:00 AM. So I get up and spend the whole day roaming like a ghost, I was in a sort of aftershock state...what happens when you get an earthquake...that sort of feeling...the thoughts that came to me last night starting faintly to cross my mind....aftershock. It was a fucking ordeal...It's been a while since I've had nights like this...

I gotta solve the riddle to figure out what the hell happened to me last night.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Flaming Text said...

this is one of those riddles that seem to haunt each one of us after reaching a certain point, a certain feeling, a certain hight, they are not meant to be solved , they are not meant to be solved with your knowledge , you might solve it, you might have already solved it before even thinking about the riddle .
hope you get a better night's sleep tonight , though those troubled nights are the best thing for tormented souls, they make you crazy, and it's the crazy ones who hold greatness.
peace

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home