Saturday, December 15, 2007

Keepin it real

Howdy.

Let me put everything that has happened with me so far extremely briefly :
School ended. Finals ended. it's Spring Break.

I'm not about to discuss anything more cause it's not even worth mentioning. it's like a pause period of me not being....basically, alive. I was just a working machine. Sure, a few emotions spurred up, but logic thinking shot it down. Finals sucked...and my grades come out Monday. Day after tomorrow. And about to freak.

What's new with me, you ask? well, Finals got me dropping 8 pounds, which is great. I got a hair cut like 2 weeks ago...definitely a change. have to post up a picture later on. It looks better than before and actually easier to deal with. And now, I'm spending time at home being...useless? yeah, that's it. But I need to enjoy this feeling while it lasts. I finally see it for its value.

No matter how many hours I try to get to make up for all the lost ones during finals, I don't seem to get enough. Pretty soon I'mma be a sloth. But I guess I gotta keep my days busy doing the stuff I wasn't able to do for these past months.

There's a wedding in January that I have to attend to, and seeing that I don't really own a lot of dresses (we're talking like 2-3 dresses here), I need to find me one fast. I went through a whole mall yesterday without finding anything that's close to what I want. I gotta check out another mall soon...and not just for the dress, but the whole look.

Speaking about January, My birthday's coming up. It's a big deal for me since it's my 18th. I'd like to do something a little special for the occasion, but I gotta think fast. Any Suggestions anyone?

before worrying about any of that, I gotta worry about my fate. What the hell is going to happen on Monday? I'm sort of in between in wanting to know and not to know...but I guess if I gotta know something, I must wait....isn't it always like this? whatever's on your mind, always take time....oh well

How are you keeping it real?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack+ said...

To your path.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home